Unit B23 Aerodrome Studios, 2-8 Airfield Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3TH - Telephone: 01425 273297
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills require to conduct and manage successful staff appraisal (supervision) meetings.
This course is aimed at managers, seniors and team leaders who are responsible for carrying out supervision meetings within a health and social care work environment.
Learners are to undertake written assessment.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand
▪ What supervision is and why it is needed.
▪ The CQC requirements for health and social care professionals.
▪ What reflective practice is using the Gibbs model of reflection.
▪ Supervision techniques and your role and responsibilities.
▪ How supervision promotes best practice and improves service delivery.
½ Day (3 Hours)
Price as per current Price List