Unit B23 Aerodrome Studios, 2-8 Airfield Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3TH - Telephone: 01425 273297
The aim of this course is to give learners the knowledge and skills required to recognise and treat people who develop a severe allergic reaction known as anaphylactic shock. As the symptoms are potentially life threatening and can develop quickly, learners are taught how to react in time to save life. Symptoms can vary in severity, sometimes it will only cause mild itching or swelling, but in some people, it can be extreme and lead to death.
Anaphylaxis can affect the body, including the airways, breathing, circulation (of the blood) and can lead to anaphylactic shock. There are many triggers including something eaten or something entering the skin, such as a sting or an injection.
This course is aimed at medical professional, care provider and care givers who care for people who react severely to an allergen.
1/2 Day (3 Hours)
Price as per current price list