This course will benefit those working directly with patients/clients in health and social care environment. It will help care workers understand the importance of accurate record keeping.
On successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidate to understand:
• Legislation relevant to record keeping.
• Promote the understanding for accurate record keeping.
• Identify different styles and content of entries.
• Understand the need for auditing.
• Consider some examples of record keeping.
Course DurationThis course is run over a period of 3 hours – times to suit your requirements.
Number of Delegates
Cost on application